Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Scrapbook 2-page Layout

I'm not much of a scrapbooker but here is a 2 page layout that I put together a few months ago. I have bunches of punches and like to play with them for more than their intended uses. I had seen a few ideas making baby-type designs and thought that a baby's room would be perfect if someone had to do a layout for pictures of a new baby.


The background paper was from Stampin' Up!s pad papers.  I thought it reminded me of what might be a wallpaper pattern.  I added a chair rail to add a little interest to the page. The flowers are buttons


 The furniture was made out of punches and the drawer handles were coated with Crystal Effects.


The letters were die cut with my Big Shot.


The "frame" on the wall was from the "Four Frames" stamp set with a sentiment from "Blessings from Heaven" (both Stampin' Up!



So...should I try my hand at more page layouts?  Do you usually use pre-made pages when you scrapbook or do you build your pages around the photos you have? I welcome your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment